Installations-Kits (CD-Version) of the current PHOENIX4 Edition
- Please click here to download the Phoenix4 Live & Pro/ProPlus installation kit
(All programs incl. Phoenix4 PRO/PROPLUS and LIVE)
Please note that if you install the latest Phoenix Showcontroller release and you are using the Phoenix USB Micro V2 interface, you must download the latest firmware update for Phoenix, which you can access at the link above.
If you do not apply the latest firmware update you will get a notice that all your not updated Phoenix USB Micro V2 interfaces are temporarily disabled until the firmware update has been applied. Please reconnect all your interfaces AFTER the re-installation of this Phoenix release.
In addition, please note, that you must register your software with Phoenix within 30-days of installing this release with valid data.
Info: All Interface-Driver are available inside the Installation-Kit of course! Please search manually :…/PHOENIX Showcontroller/Interface-Drivers/
Note: The new PHOENIX4 is NOT a free update for existing PHOENIX 3 users prior Phoenix 3 Premium, except you bought the PHOENIX 3 (!) Set after 01.April 2010. If you still have an old version PHOENIX version (e.g. PHOENIX 3) and plan to update, please contact your PHOENIX-Dealer or purchase the upgrade in our webshop for your existing licence. The new version is redone and improved in many ways. The Upgrade for PHOENIX 3 (!) will be made by email only. We just need your dongle-serial code. For customers who have purchased their PHOENIX 3 Set or PHOENIX 3 Premium Set after the 01 April 2010, the upgrade is free. If you still have purchase a Phoenix 3 (!) Set after the 01 April 2010, please contact us directly. This is not necessary for customers who already use PHOENIX 3 Premium . PHOENIX 3 Premium user do not need an additional USB dongle upgrade. PHOENIX4 works with the purchased PHOENIX 3 Premium License. The new PHOENIX4 version just needs to be downloaded and installed (see notes above).
Important: Please dont install PHOENIX4 before you upgraded your PHOENIX 3 (!) USB dongle (not necessary for PHOENIX 3 Premium USB dongle)! After you got your upgrade please watch the video to understand the right way to reinstall PHOENIX4 on your system.
PHOENIX4 demo versions
PHOENIX4 demo versions without laser output:
- Phoenix All in one Driver Installation (29.9 MiB, 14. February 2014). Automatic interface driver installation.
- Akai APC40 BugFix Patch (27.6 KiB, 19. May 2010). (Upgrade is necessary for Windows VISTA and Win 7!)This file must be executed with plugged in APC-40.
- Installationstreiber für PHOENIX-USB Interfaces (209.5 KiB, 25. May 2010) (win 7 and 64 Bit also supported)
- Phoenix Micro USB V2 Interface Driver (24.7 MiB, 26. November 2012)(win 7 and 64 Bit also supported)
- Phoenix4 Sprachen-Editierprogramm (1.9 MiB, 17. October 2011) Translate to your “own” Language in LIVE
- Source Code Remote Console C# (19.7 KiB, 17. October 2011)
- Phoenix4 Live iOS Control (10.4 KiB, 7. February 2012) for iPhone and iPad (requires TouchOSC app with costs)
PHOENIX-Shows and Music
- PHOENIX-Show-List incl. Music-Information as PDF Phoenix-Shows & Music Information (38.8 KiB, 19. October 2011)
- PHOENIX LaserShow Music List Online
- SMPTE-Timecode WAV Datei (327.8 KiB, 9. January 2011)
- Phoenix USB Micro V2 Interface firmware 2.5 (1.8 MiB, 5. March 2014) This update must be done for all PHOENIX USB Micro V2 Interfaces. Use it only (!) with current Phoenix4 4.20 version (see link on top).
- Phoenix Micro / Live USB V1 Interface Firmware 3.04 (306.5 KiB, 22. March 2010) This update should be done for all USB-LIVE / Micro-interfaces which are purchased before 01.05.2010.
- Phoenix Net Interface Firmware 3V6.zip (819.0 KiB, 1. February 2013) This update must be done for all PHOENIX-Net Interfaces which are purchased before 27.01.2010 With this update you get new functions, an improved Player, DMX-Merger and Art-Net. Besides that, the lawww.PHOENIX-Versions will not communicate anymore with older firmware-Devices.
- MicroNetSlim Interface Firmware v. 20140222 (1.4 MiB, 15. April 2014) Recommended for Phoenix4 starting with version 4.20.
- Online Help with our Support Tool Phoenix-Support (2.6 MiB, 22. March 2010)